The Daihatsu (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. group business is devoted to five core areas: franchise holder for the sale and after-sales service of Daihatsu pick-ups and vans; dealerships for the sale and after-sales service of Perodua vehicles; dealerships for the sale and after-sales service of Hino trucks and buses; body and paint, and, engineering which focuses on bodyworks and accessories for light commercial vehicles, new and renewal of motor vehicle insurance and replacement parts for motor vehicles.
Daihatsu Corporate Philosophy
Seeking to benefit society and to ensure the happiness and prosperity of the world-wide Daihatsu Group.
To continually expand our horizons with boldness and originality.
To gain complete customer confidence with honesty and sincerity.
To nurture among all of us a spirit of vigor and constant renewal.
|NAME OF COMPANY||DAIHATSU (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD|
|DATE OF ESTABLISHMENT||19 FEBRUARY 1980|
|SHAREHOLDER||MBM RESOURCES BHD. – 51.5%|
|MITSUI & CO., LTD. – 30.0%|
|DAIHATSU MOTOR CO., LTD. – 18.5%|
|AUTHORISED CAPITAL||RM 50,000,000.00|
|PAID-UP CAPITAL||RM 20,000,000.00|
|SUBSIDIARIES||DMM SALES SDN BHD.|
|DMM ENGINEERING SDN. BHD.|
Our business group is committed to excellence in five core areas:
- Franchise holder of the sale and after-sales service of Daihatsu pick-ups and vans.
- Dealership network for the sale and after-sales service of Perodua vehicles.
- Dealership network for the sale and after-sales service of Hino trucks and buses.
- Provider of body and paint work, and bodyworks and accessories engineering for light commercial vehicles.
- Registration of new and renewal of motor vehicle insurance, and the provider of replacement parts for motor vehicles.